Magic 2014 on Steam

General gaming discussion.
Maruda
I am the lawgivah!
I am the lawgivah!

Magic 2014 on Steam

Post by Maruda » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:34 pm

Anybody else play that? I just picked it up recently. Never played the game, although I have know about it since it came out and enjoy watching friends play sometimes. Also picked up the sliver deck since I saw it on a cast I watch and it looked fun.

it's been entertaining so far, just a couple hours into it on easy though. Wondering how multiplayer goes.
There is no charge for Awesomeness. Or Atractiveness.

Baralai
Ralph Wiggum
Ralph Wiggum

Re: Magic 2014 on Steam

Post by Baralai » Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:34 pm

I picked this game up not too long ago. I have to say it's been fun, though I haven't tried online multiplayer just yet. The pre-made decks are easy to use for beginners and familiar enough for the pros. I get the thrill of unlocking more cards as you play along. I haven't played Magic in a long time, back around the fourth and fifth editions. It's much more balanced now than what I remembered. The challenge mode is the best part of the game--it gets you thinking for hours on the solution, though there's only ten of them to play though.

If anyone has the option of getting the PC or XBox 360 version, I strongly recommend the PC. Point and clicking is so much easier than scrolling through with buttons on the controller.

Oh, and hello!
<<Goes back to the troll dungeon>>