X-Box One Vs PS4

General gaming discussion.
Tealc
Ralph Wiggum
Ralph Wiggum

X-Box One Vs PS4

Post by Tealc » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:40 pm

Annnnnd.... discuss! My money is on PS4. They are in a great position to capitalize on the weaknesses inherent in Microsoft's marketing of their new system. A really great article that says it better than I'll ever be able to can be found here.

Woe
Guild Leader, Disease Spreader

Re: X-Box One Vs PS4

Post by Woe » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:47 am

ps4, absolutely. Until the xbone comes out, and we can see what it's actually capable of, the safe bet is on the ps4.
ImageImage

Saphirea
Comic Book Guy
Comic Book Guy

Post by Saphirea » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:56 pm

I've heard some crazy thing that Xbox is going to do with their new system, like you can only play the thing if its hooked up the Internet, and that you won't be able to play any kind of older version game on it.... And some other things I can't remember. We only have a Xbox right now....

Jahadura
Ralph Wiggum
Ralph Wiggum

Post by Jahadura » Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:13 pm

The Xbox One is a clusterfuck. I honestly don't care how fantastic the system performs, PCs will be able to perform as well if not better, and my PC doesn't require me to have a camera on me at all times and be hooked up to the internet. Microsoft's Xbox One, as it is now, is a total "Fuck You!" to gamers.

Maybe I'm just getting old, but I'm starting to miss the days when gaming wasn't a billion dollar industry and it was just some dudes in a basement doing something because they love it and want to share their work with others instead of companies trying to make profits. Fuck Xbox One, Fuck Microsoft.
ImageSuccumb to the powers of my evil rubber ducky!